A hybrid between the motorcycle and scooter riding position makes the e-Moto G5 a standout in high-speed electric scooters. The sport-designed chassis and suspension make for spirited, motorcycle-like, handling in an easy to ride electric scooter.
The G5 is driven by a brushless 5,000-watt hub motor operating at 60-volts, capable of sustained speeds of 50-mph. The motor is supplied with power from a managed 24-cell Lithium Iron-Phosphate (LiFePo4) battery pack with a capacity of 60 amp-hour that can be charged in 4-6 hours. Also, the G5 utilizes a digital programmable PWM controller with on-board diagnostic capabilities and regenerative braking. The tubular steel chassis features a telescopic front fork, adjustable rear shocks, and disc brakes on both the front and rear.
The aggressive body-style of the e-Moto G5 make it an eye catching scooter, with performance on the street to back up its looks.
List Price: $4499 - less 10% Federal Tax Credit (qualifies as an Electric Vehicle)
Select from new, demo and used units: new units sold out, demo available
- Max Speed: 55 mph
- Range: up to 54 mi (true range)
- Battery: 60V 60Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate, 2000 charge-cycle life
- Recharge Time: 4 hours
- Weight: 315 lbs
- Motor: 5000w continuous, 8000w peak rating
- Controller: microprocessor-based PWM system w/ regenerative breaking
- Chassis: 55" wheelbase, 31" seat height
- Brakes: disc brakes (front and rear)
- Warranty: 1 year